iBUSE | LOEK!® Privacy Statement version 3.2
Article 1 Applicability
- This is the Privacy Statement of iBUSE B.V., with its registered office in Vlaardingen, the Netherlands and Chamber of Commerce number 59898267 (hereinafter “iBUSE”).
- This Privacy Statement applies to the use of LOEK!® and the related services provided by iBUSE B.V. This Privacy Statement is part of the Agreement that is entered into between iBUSE and the User of LOEK!® and between iBUSE and the End User of LOEK!®.
- This Privacy Statement uses the terms in the same manner as defined in the General Terms and Conditions of iBUSE. The General Terms and Conditions can be found at https://loekonline.nl and will be sent to the User upon request.
Article 2 Use of personal data by iBUSE
- In order to use the services of iBUSE as offered on LOEK!®, you should register as an End User. iBUSE requests certain personal information for this purpose, namely: your surname, first name, sex, date of birth, email address and mobile telephone number. The organisation that you work for and the role that you perform is also recorded. After activating your account, the information will be recorded in the administrative records of iBUSE. Then you will be able to use LOEK!®.
- If you use LOEK!®, it is possible that you will provide us with additional data. Examples of this data are information about buildings and the management and maintenance of these buildings. You should be aware that this data is recorded in LOEK!®.
- iBUSE may use the personal data that you provide us in the course of using LOEK!® to inform you about other services or products that iBUSE or third parties offer and which may be interesting to you. If you do not wish to be provided with this information, you can deregister as an End User of LOEK!®.
- iBUSE uses a variety of personal data to examine the quality and statistics of LOEK!®.
Article 3 Inspection and amendment
- You can always inspect your personal data and amend it or delete it or have it deleted where necessary. You can request this data by sending us an email. For contact information, seehttps://loekonline.nl
- Cookies are not able to damage your computer or the files on your computer in principle. If you do not wish to accept cookies, then you can indicate this in your browser, but it is possible that certain elements will not work correctly without cookies.
- iBUSE also uses Google Analytics, so that with the help of cookies it can anonymously track how you arrive at iBUSE, where you click and how long you stay on our website (basically, your visiting behaviour). The data is used for statistical purposes and to improve the website of LOEK!® and the service provided by iBUSE.
Article 5 Security
- iBUSE is under an obligation to take and implement the appropriate technical and organisational security measures concerning the processing of your personal data. We have taken the following measures:
- A secured internet connection with 128-bit encryption is used.
- Access to the LOEK!® service is secured with a firewall.
- Users’ passwords are encoded and stored with the help of an encryption method. d. The databases containing sensitive private information are exclusively accessible by the persons authorised to do so.
Article 6 Miscellaneous